If you need your 30 hours of CECs to maintain your Yoga Alliance credentials, or you simply want to dive deeply into the philosophy, lifestyle and ethics that make up the foundation of this incredible practice of yoga, I’ve got you covered:
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics
A 30-Hour Online Deep-Dive Course with Ally Hamilton
Satisfy your Yoga Alliance requirements and go deeper into your yoga practice, in the comfort and convenience of your own living room and on your own schedule.
Nothing in my 20+ years of teaching moves me more deeply than exploring all the ways this ancient practice is not just relevant but also so helpful for our modern, busy, stressful lives!
Most of us are not going to move to a cave or renounce our jobs, beds, laptops or running water! Most people I know are looking for ways to be more present in their lives, both personally and creatively. This course is about making the eight limbs of yoga accessible and relatable. You don’t have to own a harmonium (but kudos if you do) or float above the surface of the earth to allow this practice to inspire every area of your life.
* If you want to inspire yourself and your students to live life in a way that feels good, so you wake up feeling excited about the day in front of you, this course is for you.
* If you want to explore what’s holding you back and where you can open more, what scares you and what lights you up, and empower those around you to do the same…
* if you want to develop or deepen your meditation practice and bring meditative qualities to normal day-to-day activities…
* if you want to be able to talk to people about why this practice is so transformative…
this course is for you!
I could not be more excited to share this material with you!
What you’ll get when you enroll in my Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics online course:
* Six plus hours of dharma talks about the eight limbs of yoga, and a few other philosophical concepts that have been incredibly helpful for me to understand including — samskaras, the kleshas, and viveka/vidya.
* A copy of my book, “Yoga’s Healing Power: Looking Inward for Change, Growth and Peace” (Yes, an actual physical copy… I’ll mail it to you!) Each of the six talks goes with a chapter of the book, and at the end of each chapter you will find journaling questions that will guide you to discover how these concepts apply to you, personally.
* Yoga and meditation practices at the end of each chapter. These practices provide a crucial, in-depth exploration of these ideas in your own body.
I LOVE this stuff, and I promise you this course will be informative, transformative, and also FUN!
And as a bonus for being decisive, if you enroll in this program now, you’ll save $150. Normal pricing for this training is $499, but I am currently offering an early bird discount price of $349!
Looking for alternate payment methods? Have other questions? Just email me and I’ll get right back to you.
Sending you love and wishing you peace,